Monday, February 9, 2015

CHANGE:It starts with Me



Changing is a quality intrinsic to human-being. Although several people usually never change their habits, they learn and change in other aspects. In my view, life changes in every step we make. All in all, we can look forward to new experiences in many different ways. Some people enjoy change, and they look forward to new experiences.
            Since I am an adult, I can see that every little step I did in my life changes me. Since I was a child I learn that every bad experience you suffer teaches you something, a moral advice which you take inside of you. Until now, as a student, improving my skills is on important activity to live new experiences. Everything I learn will teach me more about myself about how fast I learn or how much time I spend to learn a lesson. There are times that there are things that I couldn’t understand but I never give up and I improved my understanding about those things, so I know that I can learn from it and that I never give up.
            To sum up, every little experience changes your habits and your personality. So it is difficult to be always the same and do not learn anything from your experiences. I learned to never give up and try even if I fall in the middle of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment