Friday, October 17, 2014

Second Quarter


Starting all over again is not that bad because when you restart you get another chance to make things right. Chances are there not to just correct your mistakes, but to determine worth.

          Second Quarter was again ended. And for that I have learned again many new things in our different lessons. One of these subjects that I’ve gain knowledge is our ICT subject. Our lesson for this quarter is HTML Tags. We had done 11 activities in all. At first I thought it was difficult to do these activities but when I came to do it, I find it easy. I find it also interesting in doing this. We also had our posts in our Blog. For this quarter, I think I improve better with my posts. I was able to insert images to it because in the First Quarter I don’t know how to insert image in my post. Well, it is also because it’s my first time with this social website. I was able also to change the designs of my Blog. In all, I am very happy because I did my best this quarter. Next quarter is coming again…


So, when you got more opportunity to utilize your skills after one failure, you must do advance and better than before. So always have the passion for self-improvement. Try to learn new things every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment