Friday, October 17, 2014

Intramurals 2014

                 
Intramurals exists or occurs within a particular group or organization such as a school. We celebrated our Intramurals last September 18-19. With this celebration, different booths were also provided. For you, what is the essence in celebrating the Intramurals?
            The first day of our Intramurals was held inside the Gymnasium. Before that the athletes and the representatives for each level have their parade and they went inside the Gymnasium. The parade was started for about 3:00 in the afternoon. During the opening program, some of the students performed their intermission number. They are very good in dancing and I saw that they really prepared for that. After the opening program, all of the students were allowed to go home. September 19, second day of our Intramurals. I wasn’t able to go because I attend the burial of my grandfather. It rained also in the afternoon so I wasn’t able to go again. So, this year I wasn’t able to attend the Intramurals. I asked my friend about the Intramurals and she said that some booths were provided like the marriage booth, horror booth, and movie booth. And because of the rain, it was postponed the other week. She also told me about the happenings during the Intramurals.
            Celebrating this Intramurals is important especially for us students who wants to participate in different sports you want. This will also enhance and improve your skills towards that certain sport. Not only the athletes should participate with this but all of us students must also participate to be involve in this and also to support others.

No comments:

Post a Comment