Tuesday, September 2, 2014

SUPER MOTHER

       
"She is the best mother!"
          If you will ask anyone what they know about heroes, what would be their common answer? Some would rather answer about the heroes in the movies that they had already watched like Spiderman, Batman, Superman, and many more. These heroes have super powers or they have the ability to save people from harm or danger. For me, these are not true to life they are just fictional characters. But there is this true hero that I admire and treasure even she doesn’t have super powers she is always there for me.
            My mother is the one whom I considered a true hero. Back when I was a child, she had done a lot to me. She’s the one who carried me when I cried until I fell asleep. She always assured that I’m in a good health. Some in my elementary days, she was the one who pinned my ribbons and she was very proud to me. I said some because she was going to abroad and sometimes she had her vacation. Now, she is in Dubai as an OFW in order to support us and for us to have an education and to have a better future. I know that her work there in abroad is very hard but still she can manage it. She had done many sacrifices in order to fulfil our needs. Even though she is far from me, she is always there for me. She care and protect me in her own way. I thanked my mother for everything, for her love, care, and affection to me and for being who and what I am today. Because of my mother I become a better person.
            For me, my mother is the best mom in the whole world. No one or nobody could replace her. She is my life and everything. I thanked God for having a supportive, protective, and lovable mother. I really miss my mother and I hope she is always fine there in abroad. There are really many things that she done for me and that’s why she really deserves to be called a true hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment